Mint Julep Lemonade
- 8 & 1/4 cups of water
- 1 pkt. (2 quartz) of Crystal Light Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 cups of crushed ice
- lime slices and fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
To Make the Drink:
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/4 cup of water, sugar and 1 tablespoon of chopped mint. Stir and bring to a boil. Cook until sugar has dissolved, then remove from heat and set aside to cool. After about an hour, strain out mint leaves.
- Add 8 cups of water to Crystal light drink mix in a 2-qt pitcher. Stir until mix is dissolved
- Serve immediately over crushed ice and top with a splash of the sugar syrup. Garnish each cup with a mint sprig and lime slices.